No matter what you drive, when you go in for repairs or service, you want the job done right. The following advice from NW AutoFix automotive services in Aloha should take much of the guesswork out of finding the right repair shop. Don’t just blindly drop off your vehicle at the nearest shop and hope for the best. Follow these steps for the best results.
- Read your owner’s manual to become familiar with your vehicle and follow the manufacturer’s suggested service schedule.
- Start shopping for a repair facility before you actually need one. This allows you to make better decisions when you are not rushed or in a panic.
- Ask friends and associates for recommendations
- Check out the reputation of the business. Are there any complaints?
- If possible, arrange for alternate transportation in advance so you do not feel obligated to choose a shop based on location.
Once you choose a repair shop, start off with a minor job. If you are satisfied, you can trust them with more complicated repairs later. Once at the shop, here is what you should look for:
- Look for a neat, well-organized facility, with vehicles in the parking lot equal in value to your own and modern equipment in the service bays.
- Professionally run establishments will have a courteous, helpful staff. The service writer should be willing to answer all your questions.
- All policies should be posted and/or explained to your satisfaction.
- Ask if the shop handles your vehicle make and model.
- Look for evidence of qualified technicians, such as trade school diplomas, certificates of advanced coursework, and ASE certifications.
The backbone of any shop is the competence of its technicians. We stand behind our work and are certain you will find our automotive services in Aloha to be an experience you will never forget.